S&J Industrial Estate sets the benchmark for industrial precincts in Johannesburg and offers purpose designed facilities to let or for outright purchase.
Situated between the Geldenhuys and Elands Interchanges on the N3 highway the estate offers high visibility. This is further enhanced by convenient access to the M2 connecting Cleveland, Booysens and City Deep through to Main Reef Road; and is located within 10km of the City Depp Inland Port. Upgrades of aterial routes in the area will increase ease of access for distribution.
- First phase infrastructure installed enabling 160ha of zoned serviced land, which allows for 960 000m² development.
- Integrated 24hr security systems, including access-controlled gatehouses and camera monitored precinct.
- Urban design and landscaping designed to enhance the estate; this includes pedestrian and cycle lanes.
- Fibre connectivity in estate.
- Planned convenience retail and conference facility.
- Within 15km of O.R. Tambo International Airport.
- Accessible via national and metropolitan routes.
- Convenient access to various public transport options (train, bus and taxi).
- Strategic links
- Zoning: Industrial 1.
- FAR: 0.6.
- Coverage: 60%.
- Height: 20m (Relaxation to for 35m in specific precincts).
Design & Planning
Design & Planning
- Established urban design includes roads, landscaping, pedestrian paths, cycle paths and public transport hubs.
- Fibre connectivity.
- Planned facilities include convenience retail and a conference centre.
- Integrated Security System, including off-site monitoring and on-site response teams.
- 24-Hour access-controlled precinct gatehouses in secure areas.
- License Plate Recognition System which allows for registration of staff and fleet vehicles.
- Biometric access for pedestrians.